Jiggaboo Jones

Jiggaboo Jones
Follow The Number One Nigga In America on facebook

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ask Jiggaboo: How to get a free cell phone charger

In today’s tough economy many people are turning to a street hustler like me to find cheap ways to get by, as I have done before I am glad to help out.

If you need a free cell phone charger, here are some simple steps to get one.
Call up a car rental company and say something like this:

“Hi, I was riding with a friend in a car he rented a few weeks ago and I left my cell phone charger in the front seat where can I go to pick it up?”

Most rental car companies have boxes and boxes of “Lost and found items” and could care less who gets these things and why shouldn’t that be you. They have no way to prove if it was yours of not.

If the rental agent asks you which car or what day just act dumb and happily respond it was a blue car (pause) or black and that was two weeks ago I just figured out after looking at some pictures that I had to have left my charger in the rental car.

Rental agents have little patience for people they think are stupid, after all you did leave a valuable piece of equipment in someone else’s rental car. [ supposedly]

Swallow your pride take the hit and go and get yourself a free cell phone charger. Don’t look at it as stealing; think of yourself as rescuing a discarded cell phone charger from the solitude of the lost and found bin.

You are a liberator, fight for freedom !

http://www.jiggaboojones.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment